Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Sunday, September 28, 2008

    It’s like all I can do is keep writing this gibberish to keep from breaking apart.

    I'm slightly off kilter, and everyone seems to know.
    But I'm not mad that they think that.
    I know that I brought this all on myself.
    I just wish there was some way to make it up to everyone.
    I'd do anything not to be this way.
    But I know I deserve this.
    I just wish that someone would tell me what's wrong with me.
    If they could just tell me how to be different in a way that makes sense.
    So this will all go away and disappear.
    I know that's wrong because it's my responsibility.
    And I'm told that things have to get worse before they can get better but this is a worse that just feels to big.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive