Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Sunday, September 28, 2008

    People call me strange.

    So I watched a bit of the presidential debate whenever the hell it was on[I'm two sick to remember.]
    It was a giant waste of my time.
    We've got two people on either extremes.
    Either way issues won't be resolved, people will be unhappy and life will suck.
    If we vote in McCain we're raciest bastards right?
    Well fucking hell.
    That is ridiculous.
    If Obama isn't voted in we're all automatically racist?
    Well if we don't vote in McCain is it because his vp is a chick? 
    Are we anti-feminist now too?
    I suppose that's good to know when the time comes for me to vote.
    By the way, this is nothing against Obama personally but I can't look at an Obama/Biden sign without seeing Osama Bin Laden. 
    Kind of makes me feel bad for the guys, ya know?
    Anyways, I've come to the following conclusion.
    All America really needs is an independent.
    Bring.
    It.
    On.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive