Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    Why do I put myself in these situations?

    I figure I should get this out of the way.
    This is MY blog.
    It's like my journal.
    I post pretty much anything I'm thinking.
    Though for a while I've been holding back and censoring for the fact that I know some of my friends read this.
    But let's be serious.
    Like I said;
    This is MY blog.
    And I can't stress that enough.
    I will say things you may not want to hear.
    But ya know what?
    I don't give a fuck.
    No one is telling you have to read this.
    So if you don't like what I'm saying than don't read it.
    I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want.
    Whether it's "too much information" or offense or whatever.
    So yeah...I just felt the need to say.
    Mostly because my post for the rest of the night might bother people.
    I don't care.
    Get over it.
    MINE!

    No comments:

    Blog Archive