Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    I've got friends in high and low places.

    So after posting my third dear anonymous I had every intention of just going to grab something to eat and then come back and write some more.
    Obviously that didn't happen.
    So here's what went down.
    For my sake because I don't want to forget it for some reason.
    A play by play per say of what I actually did.
    I went downstairs and into the garage to get a frozen dinner.
    When I got into the garage I could hear the rain.
    Ever since it started raining when I was in the car I'd had the urge to just go out and sit in it.
    So I did.
    I snuck out the side door and went outside.
    It wasn't raining as hard as I would have liked but it was good enough.
    It was quiet except for the pitter patter of the rain.
    I enjoyed that the most.
    So I walked around a bit, and jumped in a puddle singing point/counterpoint by streetlight manifesto.
    Than I noticed my neighbors sprinklers were on.
    I also noticed that part of it went onto to our lawn.
    So obviously my first thought is to go and stand in it.
    And I did.
    I got soaked from that and the rain.
    Than I sat on my driveway and just stared into space and didn't think.
    It was amazing.
    My head had never felt so clear.
    I tried laying down but I got rain in my eyes.
    So I continued sitting there.
    I decided I would sit there until I felt chilled to the bone.
    I did for the most part.
    Than a car drove by and the passenger stared at me.
    That was my cue to get up and leave.
    For the most part my neighbors know I'm a little bit crazy.
    I didn't need to give them another reason.
    So I went outside and picked out a dinner.
    I put it in the inside freezer and snuck upstairs to shower because I really was cold now.
    I looked in the mirror and thought about how completely innocent I looked right now.
    To me anyway.
    I was dripping wet from the rain in a pretty yellow dress.
    I was kind of a mess.
    But in good way?
    If that's possible.
    I stripped out of the soaking wet clothes.
    It was actually a task to get my leggings off, seeing as they were sticking to my skin.
    I turned the shower on, and waited for the water to warm up.
    I got off thinking about beckett, gabe and myself.
    Thinking things I would never actually put down on paper [computer?].
    That's going even a little too deep for me.
    I blame that on my slashy episode earlier.
    I washed up and felt warmer.
    As soon as I got out of the shower I was fucking freezing again.
    Thank you Air conditioning for doing your job.
    But not the best time.
    I got dressed and went downstairs to make my dinner.
    It was three cheese mac n' cheese.
    It was gross.
    I watched part of titanic just because it was on t.v.
    And now here I sit writing down what's happened in the last few hours.
    It was a good few hours.
    A decent ending to my night.
    Well an ending so far.
    I'm sure with all this space to think now it'll get a bit screwier.
    Fun fun!

    edit: I just realized that on hershey's bars they have a thing that says lift & pull here and under that it tells you where to put your finger so you can open it without a problem. I thought it was pretty nifty....until I wrote it down.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive