Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    Dear Anonymous. [Part 3]

    Dear Anonymous,
    I read something today that made me think of you. A lot of things have always made me think of you actually. Still. And I have no idea why. I thought I was done with this. Apparently not so much. "He makes me want to pull my hair out and punch walls. But he also makes me want to be above all that." I need to stop letting things like this remind me of you because it makes me look pathetic. I guess I just got so caught up at one point in time. So it's harder to let go than I thought. I'm getting over you. Most of the time....
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    Dear Anonymous,
    I haven't seen you in quiet sometime. Feels like we're drifting apart. Less to talk about? I think so. We need to fix this.
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    Dear Anonymous,
    I had a dream about you not last night but the night before. I honestly don't want to even say what happened in it. I have been so utterly repulsed and terrified by own mind, because it being a dream it had to have come from my mind. I woke up and ended up checking to make sure my windows were locked and that you weren't hiding in my closet. Just stay away. Please. For my sake.
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    Dear Anonymous,
    I hope everything works out with this new guy for you. You seemed so happy until he stopped texting. Hope that's fixed. I love seeing you happy. Who knows, maybe it'll help with everything else too.
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    Dear Anonymous,
    We need to hang out really soon. I need something beyond epic to happen this summer.
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    Dear Anonymous,
    I can't wait until Wednesday. Have I told you that yet? It's going to be chronic! Plus, I honestly need some new guys to look at. Let's get my mind off of old ones please!
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    Dear Anonymous,
    I think about you randomly sometimes because I know you fucked me over. Even if you felt bad it doesn't change the fact that I think you're an insane scumbag.
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    Dear Self,
    You are pathetic. You are still young. Stop obsessing over stupid things. Stop worrying about being alone. You have to much life in you to let things keep you down and out. Stop being so desperate for affection. It'll come. Eventually.
    Yours Always
    Alissa

    No comments:

    Blog Archive