Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    Let's Get Personal.

    1) Who was the last person you gave up on?
    I think the person knows. That's all who needs too.





    2) Have you talked to a complete asshole today?
    No.




    3) Are you comfortable answering all these personal questions?
    We'll see I guess.





    4) Do you think relationships are even worth it?
    Yes.





    5) If you could pack up and move, would you?
    In a heartbeat.





    6) Do your parents really know you?
    No.





    7)When was the last time you laughed really hard?

    I don't remember....is that bad?




    8) What are you wearing right now?
    Underwear...bra...t-shirt...jeans..purple g.a.b.e hoodie.




    9) What are you excited for?
    Disney.



    10) Has anyone told you lately that they would always be there for you?
    Mhm





    11) What do you want right now?
    To talk to a certain person.





    12) Are your parents divorced?
    Nop.e





    13) What were you doing 8am this morning?
    Sleeping.



    14) Do you fall for people easily?
    Sometimes. I've only fallen for a few people. And when I have I've fallen hard and fast.





    15) Would you ever get a tattoo?
    yes.





    16) Who was the last person to text you?
    myspace.



    17) What's your mood?
    depressed.





    18) If you took a drug test, would you pass it?
    mhm





    19) Did you enjoy your weekend?
    kind of.





    20) Do you regret doing something today?
    yes.





    21) Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
    I think so.



    22) Last person you told a secret to?
    I don't know honestly.





    23) What's irritating you right now?
    Something.....





    24) Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you?
    Knowing me...probably.



    25) What do you think your best friend's doing right now?
    Hanging out with his girlfriend and her friends.





    26) Are you stubborn?
    Yes. very much so.




    27) What are you looking forward to?
    Didn't you ask this already? Disney.





    28) Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
    yes.




    29)Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
    No.





    30) Whats the last compliment you received today?
    I don't know.



    31)What is one thing you wish you had?
    A solid relationship. Someone to love...and that loves me back.





    32) Do you drive?
    This time next year I will be.





    33) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    No.





    34)how long have you been dating?
    N/A

    35) Have you ever showered with someone?
    When I was little I used to take showers and baths with my cousins in our bathing suits.





    36) Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
    Yes.





    36) Last movie you saw in theaters, with whom?
    Wall-e. Aaron, Amanda and other people I can't remember.





    37) Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
    Paris.





    41) Who else is in the room with you?
    No one. I'm alone.





    42) In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
    Hoodies.





    43) Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
    Yes.




    44) How long can you go without your mobile phone?
    Not long.





    45) What are you doing tomorrow?
    Babysitting. Then nothing.



    46) Ever kissed someone else's girlfriend?
    No.





    47) Where did you last sleep other than your house?
    Cape Cod.





    48) What's the worst way to say i love you?
    When you say it and don't actually mean it.





    49) who was the last person in your room besides family?
    Katie.




    50) What is one place you would love to visit ?
    The inside of my eyelids.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive