Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    21

    [1]Do you have freckles?
    A few.

    [2]What colour is your hair right now?
    Brown and Blonde

    [3]What colour are your eyes?
    Brown.

    [4]how tall are you?
    5'41/2"

    [5]Do you think yourself as beautiful?
    No.

    [6]What is your favourite article of clothing?
    Hoodies. They're like a security blanket for me.

    [7]What is your favourite scent?
    Rain.

    [8]What is your prefered brand of shoes?
    Vans and converse.

    [9]What is your all time favourite clothing store?
    Hot Topic.

    [10]Do you shop online?
    Sometimes.

    [11]Whats the most money you have ever spent on shampoo?
    I don't know? My mom buys it...

    [12]Do you cake your make up on?
    Not like I used too.

    [13]would you consider yourself a fashionista?
    I guess. I mean, I have a unique style and I do things in my own way. Trends are for suckas.

    [14]Are you a punctual person?
    Usually.

    [15]What is your favourite drink?
    Mountain Dew.

    [16]five words to describe how you're feeling as of right..now?
    Sad, angry, depressed, irritable, lonely.

    [17]Do you think love is real?
    Yes.

    [18]Who took this survey before you?
    Some girl.

    [19]Would you consider yourself as outgoing and laid back, or an uptight goody good?
    Outgoing and laid back. Mostly.

    [20]Do you were glasses or contacts?
    I used to wear glasses, even though I didn't need them. Then someone broke them. I just liked how I looked in them.

    [21]Did you enjoy this in the least bit, be honest?
    No. I was just bored.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive