1) single taken or married!!?
single.
2) do you like someone?
Maybe?
3) Would you still kiss your ex?
No
4)Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes
5) Do you believe in love at first sight?:
Yes
6) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
Mhm
7) Do you want kids?
Yeah
8) How Many?:
2. A boy and a girl.
9) Would you consider adoption?
Yes.
10) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes.
11) Do any of your exs still like you?
I don't know. Probably not.
12) Have you ever fallen in love?
Maybe. I'm not sure.
13)Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries
Yes.
14) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
Seasons change but people don't.
15) would you die for someone?
Yes.
16) do you still have feelings for an ex?
No.
17) Does your ex still have feelings for u?
Probably not.
Twitter Updates
I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment