I've got this longing feeling to let everything out.
But I don't know what everything is.
I feel to scrambled to function,
And I've never wanted to shut down more in my entire life.
Wow.
I started this at 7:25.
And it's now 8:01.
I went off and read some slash.
Attempted to clear my mind of everything for a moment.
It actually kind of worked.
I want to do another dear anonymous.
Sounds like a plan.
Twitter Updates
I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Anonymous,
I can't wait until Wednesday. Have I told you that yet? It's going to be chronic! Plus, I honestly need some new guys to look at. Let's get my mind off of old ones please!
Yours Always
Alissa
THATS TO MEEEEEEEEE.
Wednesday is going to be epic, i just know it.
(: <3
And yes, you'll get your mind of the old boys.
Don't even worry about that, haha.
I know you meant to post that one up darling :]
We discussed this actually haha.
Beyond epic love.
Beyond epic.
Post a Comment