Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Dear John,

    You were amazing at Northern Lights in Clifton Park, New York.
    I've never had so much fun at a concert or been so moved by a live show.
    I'll drop my pride for a moment and admit I shed a tear or two...or twelve...you get the point.
    When I listen to your music I get this pulling feeling in my chest.
    Especially with Vulnerable.
    It's this crazy feeling.
    My heartbeats when I listen to it and it fucking hurts.
    It feels like it's slamming against my chest.
    It makes me realize that I'm still alive.
    And my body's screaming for me to make the most of it.
    Thank you. Those two words will never really explain what I feel towards you.
    YOU are the angel in disguise my friend.
    I can't wait until you come back.
    And maybe next time around I can actually meet you.
    I'd love to express all of this face to face.
    Also, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.
    I've never seen a room go so quiet, so fast in my entire life.
    It was heartbreaking.
    Again, thank you for doing what you do.
    Keep on doing it.
    XoX
    -Alissa.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive