I just realized I'm not wearing a shirt.
I forgot I took off my dress to wash a stain out so I can wear it to Switch on Wednesday.
So I'm wearing my legginsg, an old black skirt, my bra and a hoodie.
Of course my hoodie's zipped up all the way and my hood it up.
So I look incredibly emo.
I guess it fits since I'm blogging?
y/y?
My fingers are numb and cold.
So are my toes.
This is always happens when I'm back here on the computer.
I freeze half to death.
I went on the elliptical today for an hour and 23 minutes.
It was pretty epic for me.
Then I took a bubble bath.
Haven't done that in a while.
Ending up flooding the bathroom with bubbles.
Fun, fun.
I took some new myspaces pictures.
I've been taking so many more pictures lately.
I've yet to figure out why.
Can you say camera whore?
Or just whore in general.
I've decided that much to popular belief strippers, hookers and prostitutes have it easy.
I mean come on.
Taking your clothes off and dancing for cash?
Getting fucked for cash?
Seriously.
I don't understand why more people don't do it.
Oh maybe because some of it's illegal.
That's a dream ruiner isn't it?
I mean sure you gey the occasional skeeze.
Hell they're all kinda skeezy for seeing people for things like that...but I mean the really wacked people.
But hey.
Ya do what ya gotta do for the money ya know?
Maybe our perception is all wrong.
The people who we tend to look down on may be some of the smartest.
Then again maybe someone's been slipping things into my drinks.
Whatever.
Twitter Updates
I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment