Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Wednesday, July 23, 2008

    Stop! Pajama time!

    Almost two whole days without my blog!
    I was crackin' man!
    CRACKIN'!
    What am I gonna do when I have to spend an entire TEN days without this?
    I am done for deary.
    Done for.
    So anyways.
    It's Wednesday night.
    Which means what I was waiting for finally happened!
    Switch.
    It was...amazing to say the least.
    It was moving and like....god.
    I can't even describe it.
    It was defiantly more than I thought it would be.
    And I can't wait to go back.
    The good looking guys were just a bonus I guess.
    Although I didn't speak to a single one.
    Whether it be my nerves or maybe something else?
    I don't know.
    Whatever.
    More on that later.
    I just got the urge for another dear anonymous.
    Surprised?

    No comments:

    Blog Archive