Twitter Updates
I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Something or Other
It's just something. I don't really understand it myself. Maybe it's his smile, or the little wave he always throws in my direction when he spots me in the hall. Maybe it's the way he doesn't do anything with his hair, just leaves it messy and gorgeous. It could be the way his voice glides over my ears and the shivers it sends up and down my spine when he says my full name. Or the way he makes me laugh when I don't even feel like smiling. Maybe it's the way his eyes bore into mine when he speaks to me, or how it makes my breath quicken when we're close, in apprehension of what might happen next. I can't forget the pleasant heat and friction I feel when he touches me, not only on my skin, but in the pit of my stomach. Or the way that when he close, I swear he can hear my heart beating. Then again, maybe it's just because he's simply amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment