Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Wednesday, September 3, 2008

    I'm always out to catch a bands new song as soon as it comes out.


    So when the new Fall Out Boy song got put up it was no different.


    And to be honest it broke my heart.


    I feel like they've become an image, and nothing more.


    I've lost all respect for they're music.


    And then I read this comment:


    You guys are amazing.


    And the new song is great.


    All the people dissing on you are stupid.


    If they were TRUE fans of you guys they would support you where ever your songs headed.


    So the ones that are saying you guys changed for the worst are stupid.


    So you're keeping up with the times.


    So is every other band out there.


    They should get their head out of their ass and realize that you guys are still the same band as what you guys started out as.


    Because they're being ignorant.


    You guys are amazing.


    And I will always love you and support you.


    Because you make me smile and keep my happy no matter what in the piece of shit world.



    And I realized why Fall Out Boy has so many damn fans.


    It's because the supposed "true" fans have become narrow-minded, living in a bubble, fan girls, and boys in come cases.



    Just plain, old stupid people for lack of a better word.


    Suddenly people have become ignorant for voicing their opinions.


    Well excuse me, but isn't that music is all about?

    Getting yourself heard.


    Everyone's gonna have different opinions on music.


    And suddenly you're not a "true" fan because you don't like one song?

    Or how much the music has changed?

    See I know this girl was truly the ignorant one because she thinks every band out there is "keeping up with the times.

    "

    That has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.


    Listen to music that isn't played on the radio!

    Maybe then you'll realize how dumb a thing that was to say.


    And no.


    Fall Out Boy is not the same band they started as.


    Anyone who listens to the old music and lyrics would know that.


    FUTCT was not their first record deary.


    And even since then they're changed drastically.


    And it seems like for the worse.


    Listen up, boys, Pete, Patrick, Joe and Andy, that means you.


    You will not always be able to relay on Patrick's voice, which you have admitted to doing.



    I think I honestly believe they're sell-outs now.


    Or something.


    I don't know.


    This hurts.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive