You make me crazy. Stop smiling in the halls. I don't ever wanna see your fucking face again. I wanted so bad to be your girl. I tried. Thinking 'bout all the lonely nights I cried. I look back, what a waste of time. I should've realized I couldn't change your mind. Now you're acting like Mister Perfect. I Can't figure out what I did to deserve it. I was not the only one to do things wrong.
You've been a dick to me all along. I know what I did was pretty rotten. Now it's like everything you did is forgotten.Go ahead and tell your sob story. All I have to say about it is "blow me." Now I just sit around, hoping you get a broken heart. 'Cause I've been trying to fix mine from the start.
Forever Yours,
Alissa
Twitter Updates
I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment