Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Tuesday, September 2, 2008

    Dear Anonymous [Part 5]

    Dear Anonymous,
    I am your pathogen and you are my worldpeacemaker. I don't know how we both thought we'd never be friends. Isn't it weird the way the world works? We are crazy and amazing and I don't know what I'd do without you. You are my other half. -insert funny face here-
    Yours Always,
    Alissa.
    p.s. Blog your mom.

    Dear Anonymous,
    You are my soulmate. Does anything else really need to be said?
    Yours Always,
    Alissa.

    Dear Anonymous,
    I know for a fact you will never see this. But I need to do this anywhere, because it's eating at me. Where do you get off forgetting me? I am almost convinced you were faking it. Because as soon as I said "You came to my house and hung out in my backyard," you miraculously remembered the most pivotal things we've done. But maybe not? Maybe it's all that hard partying you do. Am I really that unforgettable? And another thing. Never ask a chick if her friend is single. It does damage to the self esteem. And yet I still tried to invite you over. And you wanted to come...or so you said. But you couldn't. Homeworks a bummer ain't it? I just don't get you. You forget me one minute and wanna chill the next. You are ridiculous. And yet for some reason I still want to talk to you. God help me.
    Yours Always,
    Alissa.

    Dear Anonymous,
    I want to punch you. I can't stand people like you. When we fight, we fight. Nothing is resloved until we talk about it. So don't go on and text me the next night like nothing's wrong. Because deary....there are so very many things wrong here.
    Yours Always,
    Alissa.

    Dear Anonymous,
    You are a crazy whore skank. I love you. I suppose.
    Yours Always,
    Alissa.

    Dear Anonymous,
    I don't know what to put for yours honestly, because sometimes I wonder about you. I think when you fall for someone a piece of said person is always stuck with you. But you didn't fall for me. So where does that leave us? We were friends and then all of the sudden it just stopped. I tried so fucking hard to hate you, and I think a little piece of me does. But I think a part of me will always wonder about you.
    Yours Always,
    Alissa.


    Dear Anonymous,
    I think about you sometimes. And I wonder if you ever think about me.
    Yours Always,
    Alissa.


    [I'll finish this tomorrow.]

    No comments:

    Blog Archive