Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Tuesday, September 9, 2008

    And I'm sick of this scene, I need to break the routine.It

    I feel unfinished.
    Like there are so many things in my life that just don't have answers.
     It's when I know I can go after some answers, and get them.
    But that I just don't.
    That's the worst part.
    I'm such a coward.
    I worry to much at tripping over my words, and fumbling.
    About my stupid stutter when I get nervous.
    And instead of trying to think positive and think, "oh well maybe someone will think the stutter is cute."
    I worry.
    Because sometimes I care to much.
    But other times it seems like I can never care enough.
    Or that if I care to much and try to hard I'll lose something.
    Just like I'll lose it if I don't care.
    Will there ever be a happy medium for me?
    It seems unlikely.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive