Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    A,B,C's of me.

    A - Available - Yes.
    B - Best Friend - Bri, Caitlin, Tori S.
    C - Crush - No one.
    D - Dad's Name - Mike
    E - Easiest Person To Talk To - Bri, Caitlin and Tori.
    F - Favorite Band - The Academy Is...
    G - Gummy Bears Or Worms - Bothhh
    H - Hometown - Colonie. BOO!
    I - Instrument - Voice
    J - Job - None.
    K - Kids - Someday.
    L - Longest Car Ride - Forever and a day. Like almost 32 hours I think.
    M - Milk Flavor - Chocolate.
    N - Number Of Siblings - 1
    O - One Wish - To not be alone.
    P - Phobias - Being alone, the dark [sometimes], heights, spiders, NEEDLES
    Q - Favorite Quote - "Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out, is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club."
    R - Reason To Smile - Mark, Bri and I are writing a list.
    S - Song You Last Heard - You\'re A Waste-Be Your Own Pet
    T - Time You Woke Up - 6:14
    U - Unknown Fact About Me - I used to leave my window unlocked on the off chance Peter Pan would come and take me away. Sometimes I still do =X
    V - Vegetable - Corn.
    W - Worst Habits - Over-thinking EVERYTHING!
    X - X-Rays You've Had - One. Well...not including dental ones.
    Y - Your Favorite Food - Ice Cream.
    Z - Zodiac Sign - Pieces

    No comments:

    Blog Archive