Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Sunday, August 17, 2008

    The party's busted up before it ever starts.

    I've been slacking.
    Gimme a good slap on the wrist.
    I could tell you I've been busy.
    But that'd be a lie.
    I could blame it on the fact that my computer tends to randomly die on me.
    That's true.
    But honestly?
    I just stopped.
    I've been kicking things around in my head and trying not to think to much.
    And when I do I just kind of let it happen.
    I'm spastic and you can't hold me down.
    But slowly I'm losing everything.
    I'm blanking out and melting into my shoes.
    No one does this to me.
    I'm supposed to be outgoing, loud and obnoxious.
    I'm supposed to want to party and have fun.
    But you make me completely dumb.
    And I have no idea why.
    It's not good for me.
    Or you.
    I could lose something that hasn't had a chance to start.
    I told myself not to get attached yet.
    Or ever for that matter.
    But slowly you're sneaking your way in.
    And it's having strange effects.
    I don't think I'm ready for this yet.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive