Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Tuesday, August 5, 2008

    But you never seem to run out of things to say.

    I can't have anything to myself anymore.
    Not that having a blog should be just my thing.....
    But it's funny how after I got one a lot of people who know me got one on the same site.
    There are two people who told me they were doing it because they liked it.
    Like the idea I had.
    To use it to vent.
    And that's cool and all, not that someone should have to say something to me about it.
    I don't know.
    It shouldn't bug me but it does.
    Just like when people steal things from my aim profile.
    Then again who am I to say anything?
    Everyone's done it.
    Including me.
    But it comes to a point where you realize you have to be original.
    Sometimes you realize it yourself.
    And other times you need a fucking smack in the face.
    Be you.
    Stop doing things because other people are doing it.

    No comments:

    Blog Archive