Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008

    I'm not in love, this is not my heart.

    Today: Rollarcoaster ride.
    I babysat this morning and the kids were great.
    Then I went shopping with my mom and grandmother for curtains.
    I spent all day doing it just like I did yesterday.
    We went out to lunch and by the end of it I was sitting at the table crying.
    Surprise, surprise my mom actually knew I'd been upset lately.
    It's not like it wasn't obvious.
    I mean, I didn't want to do anything.
    I wanted to sleep all the time.
    I was quiet and mopey.
    I wasn't really doing anything with anyone.
    It was really, really fucking obvious.
    Whatever.
    So then we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond again!
    Fun, fun!
    Make sure you note that sarcasm loves!
    So I sat on the floor, hiding behind the curtains like the biggest emo kid ever.
    And once again, cried.
    Fuck.
    It felt good to cry.
    For some reason I just can't seem to cry when I'm home.
    I have to be in the most obscure places.
    Than I came home and slept for 2 hours.
    I felt pretty much all around shitty today.
    Like yesterday.
    Than I found out the new The Academy Is.. single came out.
    I nearly shit myself with joy.
    I've been listening to it nonstop since.
    It literally made my week.
    I'm waiting to pre-order simply because I want to see if they're gonna come out with a special edition.
    You know how mad I'd be if I order the cd and then a special edition came out.
    Thought knowing me, if that happened...
    I'd probably buy both.
    =X

    No comments:

    Blog Archive