1. I spend a large sum of my time writing and reading slash. I guess I'm just a creepy fan girl at heart.
2. Sometimes I get this strong desire to hold someones hand and it doesn't go away for days. I've never actually had a guy my hand. I think that's why.
3. When I find a song that speaks to me or means something to me I listen to it on repeat until my ears bleed. Literally, I'll spend days listening to the same song over and over and over and never listen to a different song.
4. I think I'm mentally and emotionally unstable. I get easily attached to people and things. I have trust issues, anxiety problems and I have panic attacks.
5. I've spent entire days thinking about things I regret, and what I could've done differently to fix it even thought I know I'll never be able to.
6. I've made myself sick so I could stay home from school.
7. When I was little, I used to run around in shorts and tank tops in the winter. Now you rarely see me without a hoodie.
8. I still sleep with my baby blanket. It looks like a rag now from being used so much and it's so torn but I still love it.
9. Music has always been my first passion. Followed by art and writing. If I don't do something with one of those when I "grow up" I'd probably end up taking the bridge.
10. I spent a majority of my younger years getting made fun and pushed around. It used to bother me so much. Now I don't give a fuck what anyone has to say. I'll always march to the beat of a different drummer. I'll always be crazy and so different from everyone else. I'll always be me.
Twitter Updates
I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment